Thursday 19 July 2012

Church of Thee PVC Episode 10

Praise be sinners, Church of Thee PVC hits double figures this episode with songs going right back to Leadbelly and then coming bang up to date with new releases from  Ty Segall Band, The Intelligence and Cheap Time.

Download your hymn book here.





Songs of Praise


One Girl Man – The Lost Agency


I Cried – The Chains


Death of a Romantic – The Smugglers


Pop Song – Mikal Cronin & Ty Segall


Dokks – The Hussy


A Simple Mistake – Indian Wars


My Soap Won’t Float – The Regiment


Haunted House – Dead Ghosts


Get Along – Mikal Cronin


I Bought My Eyes – Ty Segall Band


City Hall – Graham Coxon


My Momma Said – Epsilons


More Cigarettes – Cheap Time


96 Larmes – Jack of Heart


Bottle Up and Go – Leadbelly


You Know I Got to Do It – Leadbelly


Test Drive – The Mummies


Swami – William Penn Fyve


Alice the Goon – Wobbly Lamps

No comments:

Post a Comment