Friday 24 July 2015

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 190


Happy Friday freaks!



Download this episode (right click and save)


Thee songs:

Boom Pow Awesome Wow – The Traps

Sailin’ On – Bad Brains

Buzzbomb – Dead Kennedys

Black Satin – Miles Davis

That’s B.A.D. – Moe Tucker

Gonna Get Drunk – Dividers

Can’t Keep My Eyes On You – Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers

Gotta See Jane – The Fall

I Don’t Believe – Disturbed

I’m Not A Sicko, There’s A Plate In My Head – Oblivians

Midnight Violence Rock ‘N’ Roll – Guitar Wolf

Firing Line – Atomic Suplex

Tell Me You Love Me – Jessie Mae Hemphill

Ne Me Laisse Pas L’Aimer – Brigitte Bardot

Vegetables – The Beach Boys

I Hate Myself – Moonhearts

I Went Down – Acid Baby Jesus

Fandango Fresh – Zun Zun Egui

Hate You – Carbonas

Hate Your Teachers – Unnatural Helpers

Hate Your Friends – Lemonheads

Stay Here and Take Care of the Chickens – Wave Pictures

Light Sleeper – Saafir

Empty Word – Graham Coxon

A Foreign Play – Lost Sounds

Like That – White Fence

New York Avenue Bridge – Royal Trux

No comments:

Post a Comment