Thursday 9 July 2015

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 188


I must go down to the sea again,
to the lonely sea and the sky;
I left my shoes and socks there -
I wonder if they're dry?




Download this episode (right click and save)

This week's selection: 
Heaven and Hell – William Onyeabor
66 – Pow!
Tut, Tut, Tut, Tut – Gillian Hills
(They Found Me In the Back Of the) Galaxy – The Intelligence
30 Seconds Over Tokyo – Pere Ubu
Never Learn To Cry – The Rogers Sisters
She’ll Be My Death – Bantam Rooster
Infinity – The Head Shop
No Tit – The Queers
Perpetual Ebb – Institute
Fuck the World – Dividers
Little Baby – The Blue Rondos
1939  Returning – Pete Doherty
Serious – Richard Hawley
No Good Time – Graham Coxon
Your Happiness – Greg Cartwright
She’s Bored With You – Reigning Sound
Bad Man – Greg Oblivian & the Tip Tops
Please Don’t Touch – Johnny Kidd and the Pirates
Earth People – Dr. Octagon
I’m Ready – Royal Trux
Break My Body РPixies̩
Hospitals – Acid Baby Jesus
Fuck By Fuck – Wreckless Eric
Shop Around – Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
New Orleans – Herbie Mann
The Light She Brings – Joep Beving

No comments:

Post a Comment