Friday 18 October 2013

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 107


Welcome to the weekend Polyvinylists, have some of this. 




The songs
Come Again – Au Pairs
9 ‘Til 5 – The Meters
Mr Adams – White Fence
Five Years Ahead of My Time – The Third Bardo
I Call My Baby Pussycat – Parliament
Five Long Years – The Yardbirds
Old Fangs – Black Mountain
Summer Round – The Belbury Poly
Inside My Head – Kelley Stoltz
Don’t Fit in My Head – The Beets
Los Angeles – Jacuzzi Boys
Let Me Show You – Glen Athens and the Trojans
We’ve Got A Long Way To Go – The Del-Vetts
Love Is All – The Rapture
The Gift – The Velvet Underground
Lift Up Your Hood – DMZ
Suffice To Say – Yachts
To the Ramones – Dustin’s Bar Mitzvah
I Get Hard – Country Teasers
Falling In Love Again – William S Burroughs
Help I’m A Rock – The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band
Hamster In A Cage – Harlan T Bobo
There Ain’t No Other Baby For You (But Me) – Swampmeat
Lover Street – Heavy Trash
Blitz – Cult Maniax
Hammond Song – The Colourfield
Giant – The The

1 comment: