Thursday 25 October 2012

Church of thee PVC # 12


Here we go with episode 12 of our Garage Punk Pirate Radio series, an hour of rollicking rock 'n'roll ear warmers.

Here's your download


Tracklisting
Wolfman – Randy Fuller
I Was Led to Believe – Thee Mighty Caesar
Ealry in the Morning – The Gories
A Piece of Jewelry – Ardels
No One Left to Love – The Bedlam Four
Makin Love – Dirty Shames
It’s Gotta Be About Me – The Jim Jones Revue
I Wanna Be Free – The Rings
Rhinestone Cowboy – Quintron and Miss Pussycat
Do Wah Diddy Diddy - King Uszniewicz and his Uszniewicztones
Mumblin’ Guitar – Bo Diddley
You Gonna Get It – Coach Whips
Wax Face – Thee Oh Sees
Children of Paul – Ty Segall
A Hundred Highways – Dirty Beaches
I’m Looking Over My Shoulder – The Subsonics
Dead Fish – Bikes
Slide – The Bugs
The Way I Feel About You – The Bristols
Soapy – The Lyres
Running Kind – Chariot

No comments:

Post a Comment