Thursday 11 February 2021

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 111 Redux


Snap those rubber gloves on you germ free adolescents and hit play to join your Polyvinyl chums in November 2013.


Download the japes here.

Thee songs:
I Wanna Be Your Favourite Pair of Pajamas – Andre Williams
Born in a Haunted Barn – The Dirtbombs
Look So Good Be So Good – The Shivas
Adderall – The Coathangers
Power Joystick – The Herms
Penny – Bazooka
Knoxville Girl – The Louvin Brothers
Bullshit Summer Song – The Lazy Cowgirls
I Can’t Help Myself (Long Version) – Orange Juice
Suzie Q – Gonja Sufi
Call Me in the Day – La Luz
Microminiature Love – Michael Yonkers Band
Ice Cream Baby – Frank Triolo & the Shipmates
Leroy – Jack Scott
Honey You Talk Too Much – Orville Fox and his Harmony Masters
PPL – Mickey Gloss
Earthquake Shake – The Skunks
Truck Train Tractor – The Pastels
Magic Touch – Clor
I Am Curious Orange – The Fall
I Wanna Lose Control – Gary Wilson
Forever Gone – NGC 4594
I Know You Got Soul – Eric B & Rakim
She’s the One – James Brown
She’s A Go-Go Girl – The Librettos
Be My Prism – Jacuzzi Boys
Cattle and Cane – The Go-Betweens

No comments:

Post a Comment