Friday 1 March 2019

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 350

All the Pauls Lined Up Dot Dot Dot...



Download me here.

Thee Songs:
Transmission 350
Memphis Tennessee – Chuck Berry
Cha Dooky Doo – Art Neville
Old Hearts - Benjamin Booker
I’m Not Your Stepping Stone – The Monkees
Our Own World – The Monkees
C’Mon – Nikki and the Corvettes
Welcome – People’s Temple Choir
The Taster – Wild Man Fischer
There She Walks – Monks
Baby, It’s Too Late – Reigning Sound
What Do You Want Me To Be? – Woolen Men
What Is My Role? – Edwyn Collins
Securicor – Crass
Ave, Lucifer – Os Mutantes
I Know Casper – The Wave Pictures
Andei (I Walked) – Airto
Te Recuerdo Amanda – Robert Wyatt
Love – Umar Bin Hassan
I Never Asked to be Your Mountain – Tim Buckley
There’s A Place For Me – The Edwin Hawkins Singers
Kitty – Presidents of the United States of America
Music from South Side – Tommy McCook
Tatli Dile Güler Yüze – Altin Gün
Orelha Negra – O Braco E O Indio
Lord Death’s Counting Song – Shoko Asahara
Atchaeopteryx – The Fire Dept
I’m A Streaker Baby – Arelean Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment