Thursday 15 June 2017

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 279


The new pollution is here.............



Download this episode (right click and save)

Transmission 279
My Bones My Flesh + Me – The Beets
Panis Et Circenses – Os Mutantes
What Goes On (Version 1) – The Velvet Underground
Like A Football – Ennanga Vision
Komedahead – Andy Votel
I.D.S. – The Moonlandingz
Cumbia De Sal – Cumbia En Moog
I Couldn’t Get Off – David Cronenberg’s Wife
Three Men In A Van – John Shuttleworth
The Rolling Clouds – Paul Baribeau
Down By the Waterside – The Wave Pictures
Albion – The Buff Medways
Miedo – Gaudalupe Plata
Beardsman Ska – The Skatalites
Do On My Feet (What I Did in the Street) – Dewey Terry
Carry Me Out – The Lounge Lizards
Brass Monkey – Beastie Boys
Jymmy Renda-Se – Tom Ze
Shake the Foundation – Radio 4
Dirty Headlines – Royal Trux
Wolfman Jack – Todd Rundgren
Un Garcon Dit A Une Fille – Liz Brady
Peckham Boys – Tangerines
La Decouverte – Lucas Trouble
I Hear A New World – Joe Meek
Enter the Mirror – Les Rallizes Denudes

Jet In Jungle – Damaged Bug



No comments:

Post a Comment