Friday 7 April 2017

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 271


The flies in your ointment, another dose of social disease, etc. etc.



Download this episode (right click and save)

Thee songs:

I Am the Fly - Wire

Drayton Manored - Sleaford Mods

Sometimes - Antsy Pants

CTMF - Wild Billy Childish & CTMF

Poison Pen - The Cubical

Been Here and Gone - Elmo Williams

Blackbird - Jean Michel Jarre

Can It Be - The Savoys

Aina Aur Soorat - M. Ashraf

My Babe - Johnny Kidd & the Pirates

This Is Madness - Umar Bin Hassan

Mission Impossible - Lizzy Mercier Descloux

Ricky Ticky Tock - Kid Congo & the Pink Monkeybirds

Supernaturally - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

Cellophane - King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard

Rock & Roll Killed My Mother – The Hi-Fi Guys

I Want My Woody Back - Barracudas

Memphis Tennesee - Silicon Teens

Chaconne In G Major - Moondog

I'm All Wrong - Juan Wauters

The Diamond Sea - Sonic Youth

Clearly Invisible - Simply Saucer

Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) - Gabor Szabo

Oh Baby - The Jackets

Synthesize Me - Space Lady

Shotgun - Spoon

Melody - Serge Gainsbourg

No comments:

Post a Comment