Friday 7 October 2016

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 247


Catch a dose of PVC for that Friday feeling.



Download this episode (right click and save)

Thee songs: 
Grow Fins – Captain Beefheart
Domino – The Cramps
Plastic Cowboy – The Yummy Fur
Unicorn Rainbow Odyssey – Mark Sultan
For Practical Purposes (I Love You) – Chain & the Gang
Georgia In A Jug – Shockabilly
I Feel Like Buddy Holly – Ted Chippington
The Wheels On the Bus – Modern Lovers
See Emily Play – Pink Floyd
Black Bunker – Prinzhorn Dance School
My Baby, I Killed Her – Coachwhips
Chinese Song – Shonen Knife
The Organization – The Herms
The Light – White Fence
You’re the Doctor – Ty Segall
Drive You Faster – John Schooley and his One Man Band
Blind Love – Jack Oblivian and the Sheiks
Heartache – The Lazy Cowgirls
Spaghetti – The Wave Pictures
Djama – Idrissa Soumaoro
He’s Working Overtime – Paul Leary
Tomorrow – the Vacant Lots
Holy Road – The Blind Shakes
Outta My Way – Danny and the Darleans
What If I Run Out Of My Pills – Chariot
Ride the Pony – Betty Harris
Suzanne – Nina Simone
Have You Ever Heard A Digital Accordian – The Lovely Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment