Friday 4 July 2014

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 141


Here's yer weekly jazzercise workout playlist people, don't pull anything while you're working up a sweet sweat.



Download this episode (right click and save)

Thee songs:
Depression – Abner Jay
New Romance = Reigning Sound
Metal Hand – Damaged Bug
Mushroom – Can
Sensoria – Cabaret Voltaire
The Orchids – Psychic TV
Ah Pook the Destroyer / Brion Gysin’s All-Purpose Bedtime Story – William S. Burroughs
Let’s Build A Car – Swell Maps
Bouge De La – MC Solaar
Birth of Shaft – Isaac Hayes
Man’s Best Friend – George Clinton
They Call Me Mister Tibbs – Billy Childish & Sexton Ming
I’m Too Old For You – Jack Oblivian
Have You Seen My Baby – Flamin’ Groovies
Shake – Shadows of Knight
Come On Baby – Bo Diddley
Shit Streets Running – Sleaford Mods
Time Is On My Side – Rolling Stones
I Don’t Wanna Go Home – Black Lips
Ducking & Diving – Parquet Courts
My Business – The Pharmacy
Improve Myself – Patrik Fitzgerald
The Monkey Drop – New Jersey Kings
Rockin’ On My Porch – Jackson Sisters
My Life Is Starting Over Again – Daniel Johnston
Excursions – A Tribe Called Quest
Oscillations – Silver Apples

No comments:

Post a Comment