Friday 15 December 2023

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 72 Redux


Getting the new studio moved into and set up is taking longer than we hoped, it may not be until the new year now. Hopefully it will be sooner allowing us to do a festive show. In the meantime we'll keep you supplied with shows from the vault.

Here's show 72 from this week in 2012.

Download it here.

Thee Songs:
Wordless Chorus – My Morning Jacket
Love in the Harbour – The Bees
A Minha Menina – Os Mutantes
Hand Clapping Song – Meters
Sugar Man – Rodriguez
Freaking Out the Neighbourhood – Mac DeMarco
I’m Waiting For the Man – Warm Soda
I’m a Pig – UV Race
Come Into My Life – Thee Headcoatees
Soapy – Lyres
You Will Always Bring Me Flowers – Shannon and the Clams
Quadrophobia – The Interceptors
California Sun - King Uszniewicz and his Uszniewicztones
Beatle Boots – The Pop Rivets
Baby Come Back – Conjunto Zoo
Bus 16 – Subsonics
Past Verde – The Golden Stars
Sweet 17 – Dirty Beaches
The Only Girl I Love – The Changing Tymes
Summer Sunset – Society
Itchy Koo – Hank Blackman & the Killers
Babe Come Down – Sammy
Sweet Young Thing Ain’t Sweet No More – Mudhoney
Hate Your Friends – Lemonheads
Who Says – Richard Hell and the Voivoids
Plate In My Head – Oblivians
I Need You – The Count Bishops
Fortune Teller – Benny Spellman

No comments:

Post a Comment