Friday 20 May 2022

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 456


If you're ready, we're ready. Go...


Download it here.

Thee Songs:
Tractor of the Cosmos – Billy Childish & Sexton Ming
Lie Back – Bruce Haack
Trails (White Rainbow Trail Blazer Edition) – Moon Duo
Stereo Freeze – Jackie Mittoo
Slice 1 - The Naffis
Where’s My Brain – The Lazy Eyes
Dancin’ Late At Night – Jonathan Richman
Merry-Go-Round – Wild Man Fischer
Dancin’ Drums – Anandar Shankar
Love Lots of Lovin’ – Lee Dorsey & Betty Harris
I’ll Get Along – Diana Ross, Mary Wilson, Florence Ballard
If You’re Ready – The Del-Vetts
Green Rocky Road – Karen Dalton
The Ballad of Hollis Brown – Billy Childish
Hollywood Swinging – Kool & the Gang
How To Be A Musician – Eddie Day and the Night Timers
Stories of Jesus – Clive Palmer
Hector – The Village Callers
New Drug Queens – Pink Mountaintops
Work From Home – U.S. Girls
Soul Sequencer – Trees Speak
Theme From Midnight Cowboy – Young-Holt Unlimited
A Lover Like Me – Binky Griptite with The Sugarman Three
Hell Razor – Johnny Moped
I Found A Man In My Bed – Roy C
I Can See My House From Here – The Glands
Run Pussycat – Igo Kantor, Bert Shefter, Paul Sawtell

No comments:

Post a Comment