Friday 15 February 2019

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 41 Redux


Due to reasons we couldn't get together in thee shed this week, so here is a reissue of show 41 from Feb 2012.



Thee download.

Thee Songs:
Be Thankful For What You Got – Donovan Carless
Rudy, A Message to You – Dandy Livingstone
My Mor(p)hine – The Rebel
You Will Never Find Me – King Lollipop
Restons Francais, Soyous Gaulois – Jacques Dutronc
Vengeance – Don Cavalli
Golden wedding – Woody Herman
Harlem Air-shaft – Duke Ellington
Oh No Not My Baby – Maxine Brown
Plasma (Out of My Mind) – Pangea
Tooth to Toe – Acid Baby Jesus
Walking Around Like Jesus – The Cubical
Son of Sam – The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
On Fire – Sebadoh
At the Bottom – The Clean
I Am With You – Ty Segall
Eat Happy – Sic Alps
My Life Beats Me – Strange Boys
No Enemies – OBN IIIs
Jesus Didn’t Try Hard Enough to Save My Soul – The Gaye Blades
You Don’t Want Kids to be Dead – The Beets
Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Your Grievances – Daniel Johnson
I Believe I'll Dust My Broom - Robert Johnson
Message to the Messengers – Gil Scott Heron
Teenage Riot – Portuguese Joe
My Daddy was A Vampire – The Meteors
Mule Skinner Blues – Rocky Jones
Pick Up the Phone - Brakes

No comments:

Post a Comment