Thursday 18 October 2018

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 107 Redux


No shed action this week so here is the show from five years ago this week.



To download click here.

Thee songs:
Come Again – Au Pairs
9 ‘Til 5 – The Meters
Mr Adams – White Fence
Five Years Ahead of My Time – The Third Bardo
I Call My Baby Pussycat – Parliament
Five Long Years – The Yardbirds
Old Fangs – Black Mountain
Summer Round – The Belbury Poly
Inside My Head – Kelley Stoltz
Don’t Fit in My Head – The Beets
Los Angeles – Jacuzzi Boys
Let Me Show You – Glen Athens and the Trojans
We’ve Got A Long Way To Go – The Del-Vetts
Love Is All – The Rapture
The Gift – The Velvet Underground
Lift Up Your Hood – DMZ
Suffice To Say – Yachts
To the Ramones – Dustin’s Bar Mitzvah
I Get Hard – Country Teasers
Falling In Love Again – William S Burroughs
Help I’m A Rock – The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band
Hamster In A Cage – Harlan T Bobo
There Ain’t No Other Baby For You (But Me) – Swampmeat
Lover Street – Heavy Trash
Blitz – Cult Maniax
Hammond Song – The Colourfield

Giant – The The

No comments:

Post a Comment