Friday 19 April 2013

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 87


Happy Friday PVC'ers, pop these in your ear 'oles and give you brain a little aural tickle.

Here be your download.


thee selection
Coldest Morning Light – The Pharmacy
In India You – The Brian Jonestown Massacre
I Like LA – The Intelligence
I Come From the Mountain – Thee Oh Sees
Say Goodbye – The Wrong Words
Blow Dumb – Nobunny
Do You Understand Me – Jujus
When You Sleep – My Bloody Valentine
Convinced of the Hex – The Flaming Lips
Get Out Of My Life Woman – Allen Touissant
Sebastiana – Gal Costa
Eleanor Rigby – Booket T and the MGs
Hilly Fields (1892) – Nick Nicely
Lenny Valentino – The Auteurs
Beach Bums Must Die – Thee Headcoats
What – A Tribe Called Quest
Asshole – Beck
The Gift – Velvet Underground
Houses in Motion – Talking Heads
Do You Remember – The Horrors
I Am With You – Ty Segall
Look Now – The Fall
In Your Night of Dreams – The Masonics
Teenage – Veronica Falls
I Can’t Get Over You – Monks
Minotaur – Thee Oh Sees
Money to Spend – The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band

No comments:

Post a Comment