Thursday 13 December 2012

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 72


Hope you're all feeling full of festive cheer and not colds, flus and noroviruses. This is our last but one transmission for 2012, next week is our Xmas party show. Tuck into a selection of non-seasonal tunes this week and then join us next week for some strange Christmas songs, mince pies, booze and jollity.

Here it is for you downloaders.


Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 72
Wordless Chorus – My Morning Jacket
Love in the Harbour – The Bees
A Minha Menina – Os Mutantes
Hand Clapping Song – Meters
Sugar Man – Rodriguez
Freaking Out the Neighbourhood – Mac DeMarco
I’m Waiting For the Man – Warm Soda
I’m a Pig – UV Race
Come Into My Life – Thee Headcoatees
Soapy – Lyres
You Will Always Bring Me Flowers – Shannon and the Clams
Quadrophobia – The Interceptors
California Sun - King Uszniewicz and his Uszniewicztones
Beatle Boots – The Pop Rivets
Baby Come Back – Conjunto Zoo
Bus 16 – Subsonics
Past Verde – The Golden Stars
Sweet 17 – Dirty Beaches
The Only Girl I Love – The Changing Tymes
Summer Sunset – Society
Itchy Koo – Hank Blackman & the Killers
Babe Come Down – Sammy
Sweet Young Thing Ain’t Sweet No More – Mudhoney
Hate Your Friends – Lemonheads
Who Says – Richard Hell and the Voivoids
Plate In My Head – Oblivians
I Need You – The Count Bishops
Fortune Teller – Benny Spellman

No comments:

Post a Comment